Take control of your menopause with Menopod™.
This award winning revolutionary new product gives you quick and natural relief for hot flashes caused by menopause.
Our rechargeable battery can be charged from a computer or standard outlet. The discreet, convenient design effectively makes you feel cool, calm and collected. Now you have instant cooling relief in the palm of your hand wherever you are, whenever you need it. Menopod™ gives you control of your menopause.
How it Works
With the simple flip of a switch, the patented technology inside Menopod™ will instantly cool reaching approximately 41°F (5°C) within four (4) seconds. Just place it on the back of your neck and say goodbye to that hot flash. No more drippy ice packs or bulky gel packs.
Menopod™ is designed to work best in ambient temperatures between 60°and 90°F (0° and 35°C) and stored in temperatures between 0° and 95°F (-20° and 45°C). Menopod™ can be damaged, and battery life shortened, if stored or operated outside of these temperature ranges.
Ambient temperatures will affect the operation of Menopod™. It is normal for Menopod™ to get warm with prolonged use. On average you may expect one to five (1 - 5) consecutive cycles before the device will need to cool before being used again. The recommended waiting period is ten to fifteen (10 – 15) minutes.
Avoid exposing Menopod™ to dramatic changes in temperature or humidity. The Menopod™ should never be submerged into water. If the unit is ever submerged, do not use the device.
How to Use
- Before using your Menopod™ fully charge the battery with the included USB power cord and adapter for approximately 30-45 minutes until all 4 LED lights are solid green. A full charge will provide approximately twelve (12) one (1) minute cycles.
- Disconnect the Menopod™ from the power source.
- Press the toggle style power button forward to turn the Menopod™ on.
- Menopod™ will cool to 41°F (5°C) within four (4) seconds.
- Place Menopod™ over carotid arteries at the back of your neck for instant cooling relief.
- A cycle lasts for one (1) minute. After which the Menopod™ will turn off automatically.
- Menopod™ may be recharged at anytime.
Four (4) Flashing Green LEDs: Menopod™ is connected to power source and successfully charging.
Four (4) Solid Green LEDs: Menopod™ is fully charged and ready for use.
One to three (1-3) Solid Green LEDs: Indicates charge level.
Four (4) Flashing Yellow LEDs: Menopod™ needs to be charged.
Four (4) Flashing Red LEDs: Menopod™ has overheated and needs to cool down before use. Please wait fifteen (15) minutes before continuing use.
Worry Free Support
Menopod™ comes with a one year warranty so you can enjoy the cooling without worry!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-7829 for any questions. We are here to help!